Own this updated spin on the original classic that made its breakthrough in the 80's with NBA players and is now idolized by fashion, hip-hop and street icons. Nike footwear designers worked diligently for three years to integrate Nike Air-Sole units into basketball kicks. Finally in 1982, the Air Force 1 shoe became the first baller shoe to feature Nike Air technology in its innersole. The Women's Nike Air Force 1 High LX Casual Shoes delivers a stylish take on this classic model.
- Elevated upper materials for a bold new take on a classic
- Allover "Just Do It" print
- High top silhouette
- Midfoot adjustable ankle strap
- Air Sole unit
- Rubber sole with traction
- The Nike Air Force 1 High LX is imported.